Presentations that make students WILD about reading!
School visits from the authors and illustrators of
“What the Sleepy Animals Do at the Audubon Zoo.“
Reasons To Have Us Visit
Lid est laborum dolo rumes fugats untras. Etharums ser quidem rerum facilis dolores tium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi archgit, magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Asunt in anim uis aute irure dolor ins. Etharums ser quidem rerum facilis dolores nemis omnis fugats vitaes ser.
- We inspire kids to be fierce readers!
- Lasting experiences!
- We provide lesson plans!
- Planning the visit is easy!
Our gameshow presentation inspires wonder about the animal kingdom through crazy facts and exotic creatures. The level of commitment and innovation that we bring to our visits puts us ahead of the herd.
Why Choose Us
- We love what we do, and we want to share it with as many children as possible. If our fees are not in your budget, please contact us to discuss other options for having us visit. We want to visit your school!
- When you book a paid visit, we’ll also send copies of our book for your teachers and your library.
- Having us visit gives your students a chance to get a signed copy our book. We will provide you with order forms to distribute, and your students and teachers will receive a special discount off the cover price!
- Read about our school visits in the media here and here.
What People Are Saying
This was HANDS DOWN the best author visit we have ever had here! That was so much fun, and the story so cute.1st grade teacher
What an amazing night!!! Best ever!!! I can’t thank you enough!media specialist
Every single detail about the book and presentation was spot on. Thank you for sharing your talent and enthusiasm with my two lil boys… For the duration of the program tonight I knew the audience was in good hands.parent
…their presentation was fun, informative, and entertaining! The kids were enthusiastic because they presented it so well, and the facts about animals went right along with what we are studying in our Science curriculum, particularly our animal unit!1st grade teacher
Just wanted to let you know that we had lots of parents/grandparents on campus Wednesday… and so many of them commented on how much they enjoyed your book and presentation. Even this morning, a parent stopped me in the office to say they have read the book every night this week!librarian
Ryan sure made a HUGE impact on Jack… He has inspired Jack to write his story and he truly feels it will get “published”. … Ryan and Grace… certainly made a difference in the eyes of one little boy! I can honestly say that their book is one of the best (and cutest) books I’ve seen.2nd grade parent